Deliver with Uber. Earn on your schedule. Sign up to deliver with Uber Eats and earn.
- Work on your schedule. Deliver for a few hours in the mornings, every night, or just on weekends; it's up to you.
- Earn Good Money. You'll earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants.
- Choose your wheels. Use your car, scooter, or bike to make deliveries.
- Be at least 19 years old
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car
- Have a valid driver's license
- Provide Social Security Number to run a background check
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a state-issued ID or Driver's License
- When signing up be sure to choose 'Biking' under the transportation method.
- Be at least 19 years old
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a scooter
Ready to get started?
Sign up today and start earning. No experience is necessary. But, if you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier), you may enjoy delivering with Uber Eats! Delivering with Uber is a great way to supplement your part-time or full-time income.
Vehicles allowed for delivery vary by city.
Sign up to deliver with Uber Eats and earn extra in your first 90 days of delivering. Terms apply. This is a promotional offer and is only available to new drivers who have never previously signed up to drive or deliver with Uber and complete the minimum trip threshold in their city within 90 days of signing up to drive.
Any tips and promotions you make are on top of this amount. Limited time only. Offer and terms are subject to change. Click through to read full terms and conditions.
1) What does it mean to be an Uber Eats driver?
An Uber Eats driver is likely to have the following responsibilities:
- Drive to restaurants to pick up meals ordered by customers through the Uber Eats app.
- The driver should double-check the customers’ exact request of the foods.
- Deliver ordered meals to client households and offices.
- You can bring meals to a curbside location outside of the delivery address or to the customer's door.
2) What kind of driving skills do you need to be an Uber Eats driver?
In high-speed, high-traffic situations, a rookie Uber Eats delivery driver must have the following skills:
- Getting into the flow of things.
- Identifying exits and road signage.
- Getting around toll booths.
- Maintaining the appropriate pace.
- Being considerate to others.
- Keeping a safe space between you and the vehicle in front of you.
3) How does an Uber Eats driver pay for orders?
The payment is made right away through the Uber Eats app by the customer. Your profits are immediately deposited to your bank account once a week when you drive for Uber Eats. You may also use Instant Pay to withdraw your money up to five times each day. You can check how much you'll be paid to deliver an order before accepting it for delivery. If you are thinking about extra earning, then apply for Uber Eats jobs now.
4) What are the requirements to be an Uber Eats Driver?
Want to apply for Uber Eats jobs? There are a few prerequisites you must meet to work:
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Have a least one year of licensed driving experience, or three years if you're under the age of 23.
- Have a current driver's license
- If you're delivering by car, you'll need proof of insurance
- You'll need to provide proof of residency in your city and state, as well as pass a driver's examination. It takes 3-5 days for a background check to be done, including a review of your driving record and criminal history.
- There must be no major traffic violations or a history of minor traffic violations.
5) How can you get started as an Uber Eats driver?
The procedure of becoming an Uber Eats driver is straightforward.
- Complete an online registration form.
- To join up with Uber, go to Uber.com. The Uber Eats app, available for free in the Apple or Android app stores, will be requested.
- Get a driver's license: If you don't already have an account, you'll need to establish one and fill out all of the required fields (name, date of birth, address, Social Security number for tax purposes, etc.).
- This is also where you'll upload any background check papers you'll need.
- Set your choices: To get paid, you'll need to add your checking or savings account information to your profile. You won't be allowed to start driving until you've set up your payment method.
- There's also an Instant Pay option. Instant pay allows you to cash out anytime you want. It is saved waiting for your weekly paycheck. You'll need to link a debit card to use this service.
That's all there is to it! Once your background check is complete for Uber Eats jobs, you may begin collecting orders and making deliveries using the Uber Eats app.
6) In the Uber Eats app, how do you accept orders?
If you are applying for Uber Eats jobs, then you must download the Uber Eats app.
- Uber matches you with nearby orders based on your location.
- If you're in the neighborhood and a client puts an order with Uber Eats, you'll see the order come up.
- New orders show in the app with a flashing blue button.
- You have 15 seconds to accept them before they are given to another driver in the region.
- The app offers you all the information you need to complete the order when you approve it.
- You are given directions to the restaurant as well as pick-up instructions.
Apply for Uber Eats jobs now and use your free hours earning with Uber Eats as an Uber Eats delivery driver.
7) How can an Uber Eats driver make more money?
Do you want to know about Uber Eats jobs? There are some essential tips to earn extra as an Uber delivery driver:
- Pay attention to the exclusive offers.
- Surge and Boost promos might help you make a lot more money during deliveries.
- When there is a significant demand for drivers, a surge occurs.
- Boost is a promotion that pays out more money each journey by ensuring higher rates at particular times and locations.
- Maintain a professional and pleasant manner.
- When you're on the job, this goes without saying, but it may make a difference in your tip.
- When dealing with consumers, you should dress appropriately, be courteous, and respond quickly to their demands.
Apply for Uber Eats jobs now! Uber Eats delivery driver roles are open now.
8) Is it worthwhile to work for Uber Eats jobs?
Drivers prefer flexibility beyond anything else. It's a huge thing to establish your hours and earn additional cash whenever you want. As an Uber Eats driver, you don't have to book your hours in advance, making it quite flexible.
Driving for Uber Eats jobs is said to be a simple profession by many drivers. The program is simple to use, the instructions are clear, and you are paid once a week for your work - it couldn't be easier!
You also get to be your boss, which is an added benefit. If you are looking for jobs to earn extra, then Uber Eats jobs are the best. Being an Uber Eats delivery driver would help you make extra money for your livelihood. Apply now.