Would you ever consider working independently? You will have several opportunities to earn extra income as an Instacart shopper during your free time. As part of Instacart jobs, you will find a progressive work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits.
Instacart is the leader in online groceries (and so much more) from a huge number of stores. Our technology aims to make grocery delivery effortless and accessible to everyone. Full-service shoppers select orders through an app on their smartphone, shop them in a nearby store, and then deliver them to the customer's door.
- Start earning quickly.
- Shop on your schedule.
- Get paid weekly, with the option to cash out instantly.
- Earn tips for good service.
- Redeem special earnings promotions, as available.
- At least 18 years old (21 years or older to deliver alcohol).
- Maintain an active vehicle and smartphone.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs with or without assistance.
- Knowledge of French and English.
- Shopping on the Instacart platform is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after-school, or temporary opportunities. As an Instacart Full Service Shopper, you can work more flexibly than a part-time job.
- Anybody is welcome to sign-up, but you’ll likely be a great fit if you already provide services as a personal shopper or are involved in the grocery or transportation industries.
- Jobs like couriers, truck drivers, professional drivers, taxi drivers, and food delivery drivers will all have cross-applicable skills readily.
- Instacart is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities for independent contractors. Instacart considers qualified individuals regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, veteran, disability status, or other categories protected by applicable law.
- Instacart also values providing prospective contractors with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. Instacart evaluates criminal histories in accordance with this value and applicable local, state, and federal laws and tailors any consideration of criminal records to the requirements of the contract engagement sought.
- For all individuals seeking to provide services, Instacart considers individuals in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
- Batches are subject to availability. Terms apply.
1) What is the income of a full-service shopper and in-store shopper at Instacart jobs?
- Based on customer volume, location, and tipping, a full-service shopper receive varying salaries. If you keep 100% of your tips, the odds of earning a higher income increase.
- Stores must pay their employees hourly wages both at the state and federal levels.
- The company offers shoppers the option of making payments every week.
- Another type of income is through referrals. Your income increases the more friends you refer to Instacart jobs, but conditions apply.
2) How does working for Instacart jobs benefit you?
These are just a few of the benefits you receive when you work as an Instacart shopper:
- Both part-time and full-time employees can find employment at the company. The convenience of working at your own pace is a benefit of shopping with Instacart Full Service.
- According to your earning expectations, you may choose to take or reject an order.
- This field is the best option for individuals who wish to earn money on their own.
While you gain a growing income, you can explore other interests with a part-time job. Apply now!
3) How long is a shift for an Instacart jobs? What is the average shift length of an Instacart shopper?
- As a full-service shopper, you get the flexibility to do more or less work. Working during the weekends or evenings pays off since these are when it is usually busiest.
- Taking on a job like this allows you to manage your household while working a second job as well. Our in-store team is available now, as well as full-service options. Apply now!
- In terms of their part-time schedules, an Instacart shopper work 29 hours per week. Working off-peak hours is a possibility if you choose. Your schedule does not have to coincide with peak hours.
- The profits of an organization grow as the level of orders increases.
4) Is there a payment system for a Instacart shopper?
The payment system for a shopper who work for Instacart is:
- This will depend on what shifts you can work as an Instacart shopper every day.
- As a full-service shopper, they do not earn special rewards.
- Other companies do not pay shoppers and delivery drivers a flat rate like Instacart.
- Instacart jobs might have different delivery fees depending on the delivery time and location.
- Every day, shoppers can see in real time how much they earned on their Instacart app.
- With the Instacart app, you can monitor your daily and weekly earnings.
- The tips and earnings from each shift get deposited into the account every week.
- The use of referral bonuses and marketing campaigns can increase profits.
5) When shopping with Instacart, can a shopper choose the preferred time slot?
Multiple methods exist for obtaining shopping slots. The dashboard links in the Instacart app let you change your availability. It's easy to plan your schedule for the next ten days with the Instacart app. Selecting a slot then clicking add slot will allow you to schedule your timings.