Limited time! U.S. Xpress is now hiring for one of our most popular dedicated lanes with high weekly pay! U.S. Xpress offers great benefits, including medical that starts on your first day!
Currently, we are not hiring anyone with less than three months of verifiable experience. U.S. Xpress company drivers and their families can earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call for details.
- High minimum pay
- Predictable home time
- 100% No-touch Freight
- Run East of I-35!
- Great benefits, including medical that starts on your first day!
- Dental, vision & 401k match
- Paid orientation
- Pet policy
- Newer trucks-Threeaverage age 18 months
- Must have CDL A and 21 years or older.
- Three months of verifiable driving experience.
- Tanker Endorsement is needed within 90 days of hire. U.S. Xpress will reimburse for endorsement costs.
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Bonus payouts are subject to qualifications. Ask a recruiter for details.
- Paid Orientation - upon completion & hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and a family member are enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
1) When and how do I get paid In U. S. Xpress jobs?
All drivers are paid every Friday at U.S. Xpress. To receive the payments on time, the driver is required to drop the trip envelopes in the TripPak dropbox before every Monday's pick up.
As a U.S.Xpress driver, you can choose two forms of payment :
- Wire - Your checks should be wired to your Transfunds card within 1:00 pm on all paydays.
- Direct deposit - Attach your deposit slip or voided check to the application form provided at the Service centers and send it to the U.S.Xpress Payroll Department to receive a direct deposit.
- U. S. Xpress is hiring for CDL driver roles. Apply.
2) What about my settlement sheets in U. S. Xpress jobs?
Your settlement sheets at U.S.Xpress will be provided to you by :
- Email - You may request an email to your email id.
- Mail - You may request direct mail to your home.
- Company website - You will have access to one-year pay settlements on the USX company's website.
Be a CDL driver at U. S. Xpress. Apply now.
3) What is retention pay at U. S. Xpress career?
Retention pay is offered every second week of the month after your date of joining the company each year. It is a bonus pay for every year of employment at the company. The retention pay increases every year. Note that the retention pay will not be deposited if the driver is on leave or your status is inactive for more than 30 days.
4) Does U. S. Xpress careers provide motel reimbursement?
Motel reimbursement at U.S.Xpress jobs is paid only when :
- The driver's truck is broken down.
- The driver's truck is in the shop overnight.
- The fee is under the maximum motel allowance of the Fleet Services approval.
- A valid receipt is attached to the driver's trip envelope.
- The driver is providing services in an area without Service Center dormitories.
5) What are the benefits of U.S.Xpress jobs?
If you are looking for truck driving jobs, then U. S. Xpress jobs are the best. U.S.Xpress drivers are eligible for the following benefits :
- Employee Assistance Program
- A medical plan including drug prescription expenses
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- IntelliNurse Benefit
- Voluntary life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Short and long term disability plan
- U. S. Xpress jobs are open now. Apply and build a U. S. Xpress career.
6) What is the home time policy of U.S.Xpress jobs?
Are you looking for flexible truck driving jobs? At U.S.Xpress, every attempt will be made to arrange your home time. However, the following conditions apply to this policy :
- The driver should provide a working phone number so that they can be contacted while at home time.
- The request for time off should be made at least seven days before they leave.
- Time offs are calculated by 24 hours. Therefore at the end of 24 hours of leave, the driver is expected to return to duty.
- If you require extended time off, you must provide 30 days' notice to be granted an extension.
- Join as a CDL driver at U. S. Xpress and earn
7) What will be my home time options at U. S. Xpress jobs?
Want to build a U. S. Xpress career? Let's learn about the off times :
- Two days off every other weekend after a minimum of 12 days on the road for OTR, regional, and solo drivers.
- One day off every week after a minimum of two weeks out for team drivers.
- U. S. Xpress jobs are very beneficial. You can apply now for CDL driver jobs.
8) How long can I extend my time off from the U.S.Xpress CDL driver role?
Are you planning to apply for truck driving jobs in the U. S. Xpress? Drivers at the U.S.Xpress are granted a maximum of 10 days off as an extension. If the driver fails to appear for duty after the extension, the driver must go through the reinstatement to retake their position as the company will consider the driver to have quit his job. Apply now for U. S. Xpress jobs. They are hiring for CDL driver roles.
9) Do I need to go through any tests for U. S. Xpress jobs?
Yes, to ensure your suitability for the position of a CDL driver at U.S.Xpress, you will have to undergo a physical standards test to test your physical status essential for operating a tractor-trailer.
The test is for the immediate joiners to seek to be employed in the U.S. Xpress and the employees. They have returned for duty after a medical leave extended to 14 days or any other rest extended to up to 30 days or longer.
Apply for the truck driving jobs of the U. S. Xpress and start earning. If you are a CDL driver, then apply for these jobs now.
10) What are the D.O.T requirements to apply for U.S.Xpress jobs?
Want to apply for truck driving jobs in the U. S. Xpress? The Department of Transportation requires every driver to meet the following criteria :
- You must go through a physical examination every two years of employment.
- You must possess your CDL and your HAZMAT every time you're on duty.
- You must promptly report any License suspensions, tickets, or revocations to the U.S.Xpress Safety Department.
- You must report all medications that might affect your driving at the Safety Department, including the doctor's name, address, and phone number. Such medicines are to be stored in the labeled container.
- Fulfill these criteria and become a CDL driver in U. S. Xpress.