- LIMITED TIME! U.S. Xpress is offering a NEW dedicated opportunity with EXTRA earnings for experienced drivers.
- Get paid every month and get home weekly, including most weekends, and earn paid vacation and excellent benefits!
- Currently, we are not hiring anyone with less than three months of verifiable experience.
- U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and their families can earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress!
- Call for details. Average guaranteed amount per week.
- Top earners make a decent amount every year!
- Home Weekly Paid Vacation
- Excellent Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy.
- Newer Trucks - average age 18 years old
- 1,250-watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program.
- Military Veterans can earn.
Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Three months verifiable driving experience
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Bonus payouts are subject to qualifications. Ask a recruiter for details.
- Paid orientation - upon completion & hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and a family member are1,250-watt enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
1) How much does a CDL - A truck driver earn on average at U.S Xpress jobs?
People like to be truck drivers, recollecting opportunities and self-rule for the road, for various reasons. However, various truck drivers need security, adequacy, and a liberally repaid occupation to help themselves and their families.
Many business careers pay for a critical distance, and TDI graduates fulfill those requirements. It assembles your driving by as much as 3000 kilometers consistently. Experienced carriers and executives of the private naval force can accomplish more.
2) What is the cost of getting a CDL - A truck driver certification from a truck driving school?
If you consider going to the truck driving school, you could ask,What sum does it cost? There are lots of truck driving schools that are not overly expensive. The institute offers truck drivers a great deal of financial aid and reasonable reimbursement of instructional expenses incurred through U.S. Xpress. Discover extra, resulting in arriving at U.S Xpress, for costs, instructive expense limits, grants, awards, GI Bill, and anything possible from that point.
3) How does a CDL - A truck driver prepare for their career?
All truck drivers going across state borders need a Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL). For GVWRs of 26,001 PUBL or more, or a vehicle of GVWR trailer, a Class A CDL grant will be legally necessary. To lay it's anything but, a Class A CDL grants you to drive a mix of vehicles above 26.001 pounds or 10.001 pounds or more, separately, in little weight. It consolidates different vehicles and occupations.
4) Is it possible to get U.S Xpress jobs with a criminal record?
In U.S Xpress jobs, the circumstance typically relies upon the case. It depends on whether the crime was vicious, how long ago it occurred, and the principles of the organization doing the hiring. A lawful offense won't keep you from turning into a driver.
5) How does a U.S Xpress driver prepare for a CDL permit test?
- Getting your CDL isn't inconvenient. The overall information test is necessary whenever one is going to inspect a truck.
- The air-powered brakes test is simple once you perceive how the compressed air brakes framework capacities.
- The pre-trip test is sensible with bearings.
- The sponsorship test is sensible with preparing once you perceive how to move the truck in close places.
6) What trucks do U.S Xpress drivers use and the organization's speed limit?
In U.S Xpress jobs, they use Prostar, Cascadia, T700, T660, 587, 387. The total speed for a U.S Xpress driver is 68 MPH. At present, they are managing the pattern of bringing the maximum speed of the association up to 68 MPH. Accordingly, if your truck is still at a limit at a lower speed, will transform it during the following help according to the timetable.
7) Do U.S Xpress jobs hire a CDL - A truck driver?
U.S Xpress is recruiting for CDL - A truck driver who has a legitimate license. You ought to be a part of truck driving school and right now enlisted or another CDL-An alumni. U.S Xpress jobs are the best place to start your new career as CDL - A truck driver.
8) How can a U.S Xpress driver prepare for a CDL grant test?
- It's not difficult to obtain a CDL. General data testing is fundamental if you need to examine a truck.
- The air-controlled brakes test is basic once you see how the air-fueled brakes system limits.
- The pre-trip test is reasonable, of course.
- The sponsorship test is reasonable with planning once you see how to move the truck in close places.
- Undoubtedly, even the driving test is essential if you understand how to move. Use your mirrors. Control your speed, shift your eagerness, make your turns.