LIMITED TIME! U.S. Xpress is now hiring for one of our most popular dedicated lanes with minimum Weekly Pay! U.S. Xpress offers great benefits - including Medical that starts on your first day! Currently, we are not hiring anyone with less than 3 months of verifiable experience. U.S. Xpress company drivers and their families can earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress!
Apply now for CDL driver jobs at U.S. Xpress!
- Minimum Pay per week
- Predictable Home Time
- 100% No-touch Freight
- Run East of I-35!
- Great Benefits, including Medical that starts on your first day!
- Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Paid orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average age 18 months
- And More!
- Must have CDL A and 21 years or older.
- 3 months verifiable driving experience.
- Tanker Endorsement is needed within 90 days of hire. U.S. Xpress will reimburse for endorsement costs.
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications. Pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Bonus payouts are subject to qualifications.
- Paid Orientation - upon completion & hired
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college.
1. Does the U.S. Xpress train for CDL driver jobs?
This program is three days long for the inexperienced U.S. Xpress drivers who are fresh out of commercial driving school and two days for new hires with trucking experience. The training program will concentrate more on new hires and give continued education for professional drivers throughout their careers.
2. Are CDL driver jobs at U.S. Xpress worth it?
The company provides awesome support. If you are looking for a company that will assist you in gaining a smooth transition into your new career as a truck driver, choose the U.S. Xpress trucking. It offers excellent support for newly licensed CDL A grads, and the company will compensate your CDL school tuition even if you paid using the GI Bill.
3. What are the benefits for the U.S. Xpress drivers?
- U.S. Xpress offers high upward mobility to new drivers who can get up to 4 pay raises in their first year.
- You can maintain a healthy home and work life while working at a great company because the U.S. Xpress trucking provides flexible home time.
- A new truck driver gest a 401k retirement plan to allow you to invest in your future and get a head start in your retirement preparations.
- U.S. Xpress drivers have the privilege of driving the newest trucks equipped with the latest technology.
- New drivers can enjoy a paid orientation program before they get on the road.
- CDL driver jobs offer the GI Bill Apprenticeship Program or the Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Military Veterans.
- U.S. Xpress drivers get solo truckload, including regional and drainage and locally-based opportunities, along with team opportunities with one of the largest team fleets in the country.
4. Is U.S. Xpress trucking a good company to work for?
Excellent company. You will love working as the U.S. Xpress driver because it supports cultural diversity, race equality, and inclusiveness. Their mission is to move forward into the future of transportation with an all mentality and excluding none. If an individual is looking for a company that cares about them, then U.S. Xpress trucking is best for you.
5. What is U.S. Xpress dedicated CDL driver jobs?
A dedicated truck driver moves goods, products, or materials for one primary customer. While delivering their goods and products, U.S. Xpress drivers will get to know the people, schedules, and routes of the company, which gives you unparalleled consistency in both your professional and personal life.
6. What are the primary responsibilities of CDL for a dedicated truck driver?
- Deliver the goods on time with proper planning.
- To deliver goods, sometimes you need to take different routes for driving to reach the destination.
- Evaluate or check the load and unload of products from the trucks.
- CDL driver jobs include transporting all breakable and heavy items carefully.
- Manage and update the report of all deliveries during U.S. Xpress trucking.
- Observe the trucks daily for cleanliness and good working conditions.
- Definitely to follow the traffic and driving rules.
- U.S. Xpress drivers gather delivery confirmation from the customers.
- Report if there are defects found in the truck which require maintenance.
7. What are the basic requirements of CDL for a dedicated truck driver?
- One should have a High school diploma or GED.
- Driving experience in the Logistics Department as a Truck Driver of minimum 2 years, or if there is no experience, still you can work.
- A verified or valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) for CDL driver jobs.
- Professional CDL training will be preferred, and also pass the alcohol and drug test.
- Records of driving of a driver should be clean.
- Strong working knowledge of using the navigation system and capable of planning routes accordingly.
- U.S. Xpress drivers should have the capacity to work long working hours.
- Capacity to transport goods in all types of commercial vehicles, for example, tractor-trailer, etc.
- Effective and efficient decision-making skills.
- Individuals should be hardworking and trustworthy.
- Ability to manage time for U.S. Xpress trucking.