DoorDash Delivery Driver / Courier
No passengers. No bosses. Just you, your tunes, and the road.
Sign up now and start making money!
Choose your wheels and deliver food and other items from local merchants to hungry customers.
- Be your own boss. Work when you want, wherever you want
- Earn including 100% of the tips
- Work in the morning, at night, or any time in between
- Use any car, bike, scooter, motorcycle, or moped to deliver
Start today and be your own boss. Get on the road today.
Car, Motorcycle, and Moped Requirements:
- iPhone or Android smartphone
- Valid Driver's License and insurance
- 18+ years of age
- 1+ years of driving experience
- iPhone or Android smartphone
- 18+ years of age
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with local businesses. Customers order meals and other items from their favorite local merchants and Dashers deliver them directly to their doors. Dashers are third-party contractors who deliver for merchants to customers.
Dashers are paid on a per delivery basis, not per hour.
1)How do I apply to become a Doordash driver?
To become a Dasher, you need to follow these steps:
- Check Doordash recruitment status or DoorDash job vacancies near your area. If the company has enough delivery drivers, your name will be placed on the waiting list.
- Fill in all your information, such as name and contact information.
- Check the shipping method column.
- Attach your driver’s license, vehicle registration, and vehicle insurance to your application.
- Submit the form.
- Agree to conduct a background check.
- After clarification, you will receive further instructions for completing the recruitment process.
- Attend the orientation session and you will be ready to work as a delivery driver.
2)How to order a DoorDash activation kit?
fter you successfully apply for a DoorDash job offer and are hired, you can apply for an activation kit only after you register as a delivery driver.
- Then you need to choose the positioning method you want. The positioning can be online or offline.
- The DoorDash driver must select the “Send to Me” option provided on the website to receive the activation kit.
- After Dasher completes the W-9 form, an activation confirmation page will appear, showing that the verification request has been accepted.
- An email will be sent with tracking data on the delivery status of your activation kit and will be delivered in 1 to 4 business days.
3)What is the income of the DoorDash delivery driver?
You will receive the basic fee for each completed order. Each delivery request must pay a minimum fee, including the number of items, order type, time period, distance, location, etc. The more Dasher completes the orders, the more money they make. Your weekly income will be directly transferred to your bank account at the end of each week. If Dashers need it, they can use the instant payment feature of the DoorDash app to withdraw their income before the weekend.
4)What are the possible ways to receive payment from the DoorDash driver?
Food delivery drivers should always understand how the compensation plan works when driving to DoorDash. Your income must be traceable. The company paid for all deliveries last week via direct transfer. If you are used to weekly payments, you may be surprised to find that the company also accepts daily payments. This is a huge advantage that can only be provided through delivery and carpooling.
5)What are the basic job requirements as a DoorDash Delivery Driver?
- Doordash Delivery executes on-demand delivery requests organized by the Doordash application.
- The driver arranges shifts in advance or can continue to change shifts if available.
- At the beginning of the shift, you log into the Doordash app and wait to receive an order quote. The order quotation contains information about estimated payments, favorite items, and returns.
- Tap to simply accept or decline.
- After the delivery driver accepts the delivery request, navigate to the restaurant and use the knowledge provided to you in the app to swallow the order.
- After receiving the order, the Doordash app will direct the directions to the customer and provide them with directions to help them complete the delivery.
If the driver would like to know more about routes, parking, or access codes, they would need to contact the customer.
6)Does the DoorDash delivery driver know the tip amount?
In some selected places, you can see the total amount of tips for employees. The personal tip amount for each order can be viewed on the order page of the merchant dashboard under Command History. To view recommendations for related sequences, you can also click any command. The financial tab also lists the tip amount. In the order view of the DoorDash tablet, you will see the precise tip amount. In your payment email and business portal’s weekly summary, mention the total amount of tips your employees have made during the week.