GoPuff, a leading consumer technology platform delivering everyday essentials in minutes from local facilities, is looking for delivery partners to deliver through goDrive, an app that connects Delivery Partners with customers. With its own centrally located facilities in every local market it serves, GoPuff delivers thousands of everyday needs, from cleaning supplies, home needs, and OTC medications to food, drinks, and more. It's quick and easy to EARN BIG!
Why Partner with goDrive?
- Earn a per order commission + 100% of your tips
- Make a guaranteed hourly minimum (varies by market)
- Choose your schedule and deliver when you want
- No restaurants - deliver from a Gopuff facility, that's it!
What you'll need to get started:
- Gotta be 21 years old!
- Have your bike
- Willing & able to pass a pre-paid alcohol delivery training course (where applicable)
How it works:
- Login to the goDrive app from your local facility
- Grab a few orders
- Deliver to happy customers
- No previous delivery experience is required!
GoPuff Drivers use an app that connects Delivery Partners with consumers who want deliveries from on-demand businesses like GoPuff. Partnering with goDrive is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a flexible schedule. Delivery Partners will be independent contractors. Delivery Partners must complete a background check. Delivery Partners will use their reliable bike, iPhone, or Android phone and their data and text plan. Previous delivery experience is not required, but we encourage drivers from other delivery or ridesharing services to apply. Let's get you on the road. Apply today! Hourly minimum if requirements are met.
1. What are the eligibility criteria for a Gopuff driver?
The eligibility for Gopuff drivers is there. Then, other requirements at GoPuff are as follows:
- Candidates applying for GoPuff drivers need to be at least 21 years old.
- He must be having his bike for making the deliveries possible.
- Should have an ios or android smartphone for making the app work.
- A person who is ready to pass the alcohol test conducted by the organization.
- Therefore, the GoPuff driver app does not only consider the age factor there are other needs too that should meet to get a job opportunity at GoPuff.
2. Is pay for GoPuff drivers good?
GoPuff, as of now, offers an ensured base rate each hour for their drivers. It changes with different delivery places and the destination time. However, to give you a thought, a GoDrive delivery driver gets a decent payment for every delivery.
- If you are working a long shift, you will be getting good pay for that too.
- Tips can generally build your pay, so a GoPuff delivery driver’s specific sum will help you increase your pay directly.
- The GoPuff drivers get paid weekly and the GoPuff jobs offer transparency for the payment as well.
3. What kind of work is there for GoPuff drivers?
Apply for a job at GoPuff! Get to earn extra money with every delivery. All you need to do is to sign up through the goDrive application to become a GoPuff delivery driver. All deliveries start at the GoPuff locations allotted to the drivers, where goPuff colleagues get together your orders for you.
The goDrive application is where GoPuff delivery drivers get data about their approaching requests during their movements. You will be connected to the GoPuff app where the destination tine, delivery address, and automatically calculated delivery charges will be visible. The GoPuff driver app will guide you through every step of the delivery.
4. What are the pros and cons of working at GoPuff?
So, the following are the pros of working as a GoPuff delivery driver:
- Freedom of work: decide which order they want to take and which order they want to reject and in which location you want to do your job and in which location they do not want to deliver.
- Commission: You can earn extra pay per order and you can get 100% of your tips.
- Be your boss: Whenever you want to work on the GoPuff driver app or adjust your schedule.
- Flexible working hours: job openings at GoPuff offer you easy working hours with good pay. GoPuff offers business responsibility protection, which should cover most issues.
Then, the following are the cons of GoPuff careers:
- Driving can be tedious: you will be driving for the majority of your shift. If driving doesn’t excite you then, a GoPuff delivery driver job probably won't be the best for you.
- Least colleague interaction: You'll generally be working without help from anyone else, it implies long periods of isolation on the job.
- Vehicle maintenance: The more you drive, the more mileage you'll put on your car/ bike, or scooter. You are the person who should pay for any issues that emerge hereafter.